Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Mia Francesca Review
Moderate prices and a smart, urbane style drive ceaseless crowds to this Lakeview storefront. Enlightened Italian dishes like classic bruschetta, quattro formaggi (four-cheese) pizza, artichoke and prosciutto pasta, and roast chicken are made with fresh ingredients and avoid stereotypical heaviness. The limited meat options keep the menu prices low. While you wait for one of the small, tightly spaced tables—and you will wait—you can have a drink at the bar. There are more than 20 other Francesca's locations around town, including Francesca's Forno in Wicker Park, Francesca's on Taylor in Little Italy, and Francesca's on Chestnut in the Gold Coast.
- Address: 3311 N. Clark St., Lakeview, Chicago, IL, 60657 | Map It
- Phone: 773/281–3310
- Website: www.miafrancesca.com
- Location: Lakeview
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekdays.
- 1576, N. Milwaukee Ave., Wicker Park, Chicago, IL, 60622, 773/770-0184,
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more