- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mia Francesca Review
Moderate prices and a smart, urbane style drive ceaseless crowds to this Lakeview storefront. Enlightened Italian dishes like classic bruschetta, quattro formaggi (four-cheese) pizza, artichoke and prosciutto pasta, and roast chicken are made with fresh ingredients and avoid stereotypical heaviness. The limited meat options keep the menu prices low. While you wait for one of the small, tightly spaced tables—and you will wait—you can have a drink at the bar. There are more than 20 other Francesca's locations around town, including Francesca's Forno in Wicker Park, Francesca's on Taylor in Little Italy, and Francesca's on Chestnut in the Gold Coast.
- Address: 3311 N. Clark St., Lakeview, Chicago, IL 60657 | Map It
- Phone: 773/281–3310
- Website: www.miafrancesca.com
- Location: Lakeview and the Far North Side
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekdays.
- 1400, W. Taylor St., Little Italy, Chicago, IL, 60607, 312/829-2828
- 1576, N. Milwaukee Ave., Wicker Park, Chicago, IL, 60622, 773/770-0184
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Is an hour & 40 minutes cutting it to close to do all we will need to do? Read more
· News & Features
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City. ... Read more
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall... Read more