Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
One of the finest Thai restaurants in Chicago—some say in the country—is also one of the most expensive, featuring only 12-course tasting menus for a flat $85. The kitchen artfully composes six appetizers, four entrées, and two desserts nightly, using the freshest ingredients. Results might include shrimp-filled golden pastry baskets, whole tamarind snapper, and veal medallions with ginger-lemongrass sauce. Arun's out-of-the-way location in a residential neighborhood on the northwest side doesn't discourage a strong following among locals and visiting foodies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more