Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
No one expects romance at the top of the Chicago Stock Exchange, but Everest does its best to throw you a curve wherever and whenever. Consider the trip: two separate elevators whisk you 40 stories up, where there are sweeping views of the city's sprawl westward. Then there's the food. It's French, but with an Alsatian bent—a nod to chef Jean Joho's roots. He might just add Alsace Riesling to his risotto. And finally, there's the space, where modern sculpture melds with art nouveau. The whole experience, from the polished waiters to the massive wine list, screams "special occasion!" It's prix fixe only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more