- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
No one expects romance at the top of the Chicago Stock Exchange, but Everest does its best to throw you a curve wherever and whenever. Consider the trip: two separate elevators whisk you 40 stories up, where there are sweeping views of the city's sprawl westward. Then there's the food. It's French, but with an Alsatian bent—a nod to chef Jean Joho's roots. He might just add Alsace Riesling to his risotto. And finally, there's the space, where modern sculpture melds with art nouveau. The whole experience, from the polished waiters to the massive wine list, screams "special occasion!" It's prix fixe only.
- Address: 440 S. LaSalle St., 40th Floor Loop, Chicago, IL 60605 | Map It
- Phone: 312/663–8920
- Website: www.everestrestaurant.com
- Location: The Loop, Including West Loop and South Loop
- Jacket required.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
A few weeks ago while walking through the River North area I saw signs there soon will be an Eataly in downtown Chicago. Read more
· News & Features
Capitalizing on America's "national shopping day", hotels across the country, located near major shopping... Read more
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall... Read more
Whether you go for the food, the sports, or the shopping, Chicago is the perfect autumn city break.... Read more