- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Chicago 2014
Morton Arboretum Review
Enjoy the natural beauty of woodlands, wetlands, and prairie at this 1,700-acre outdoor oasis. Hike some of the 16 miles of manicured trails, or drive or bike along 9 miles of paved roads. Trees, shrubs, and vines bloom year-round, and every season is magnificent: spring's flowering trees, summer's canopy-covered trails, fall's dazzling foliage, and winter's serene beauty. Bike, snowshoe, and cross-country ski rentals are available. If you have kids, check out the award-winning 4-acre Children's Garden, which is stroller (as well as wheelchair) friendly. A one-acre maze garden will delight as you wind your way to the lookout platform.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've done a very brief summary of my time in Washingto Read more
Romantic and fun 40th birthday trip to Chicago with my husband! Read more
Thanks to American changing an awards ticket itinerary and giving us a 6:00am starting flight, now have an 8 hour layover at O'Hare prior to transatlantic connection.
Using a mindset that bags will be Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Winters can be brutal in the Windy City.... Read more