Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
The Tasting Room
The Tasting Room Review
The Tasting Room makes the short list of nightspots where Chicagoans take guests they want to impress. This two-story wine bar has a casual, loft-chic look and sweeping skyline views. More than 100 wines are poured by the glass or flight, and more than 300 by the bottle. Cheese, caviar, and other light bites are the perfect complement. If you love the vintage you taste here, buy a bottle to take home at the adjacent wine shop, Randolph Wine Cellars.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more