Fodor's Chicago 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Music of the Baroque
Music of the Baroque Review
Take a step back in time with Music of the Baroque, one of the Midwest's leading music ensembles specializing in Baroque and early classical music. See one of eight or so yearly programs at either Millennium Park's Harris Theater or one of several beautiful Chicago-area churches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Where: Chicago with a friend and her pre-teen daughters When: Two days in February 2014 Why: After be... Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American wint... Read more