- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
If you have kids, figure at least a day at Navy Pier for the Children's Museum and riding the Ferris wheel. Exercise your wallet and your people-watching skills on the Magnificent Mile, the Chicago shopping spot. Along the way, get a bird's-eye view of Chicago including the Tribune Tower, Trump Tower, and Marina City from the State Street Bridge. Art lovers can while away the day at the Museum of Contemporary Art or the galleries at River North.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe