- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
A Wrigleyville and Lakeview stroll takes about an hour and a half, plus two more hours to browse the Southport shops. To experience the real Chicago, take in a Cubs game from Wrigley Field's bleachers.
To see all of the Far North's neighborhoods, allow a day. Visit Graceland Cemetery for an hour or two. Leave three hours for Andersonville's shops and Swedish American Museum Center; then another two shopping on Devon Avenue. Later peek at the boutiques and do dinner in Lincoln Square.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe