- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Baseball: If you can score a ticket, sit in the bleachers with the locals at Wrigley Field, and be ready to throw the ball back onto the field if the opposing team nearly hits a homer into the stands. When the Cubs are on the road, take a tour of the park.
Go to the movies: Catch a classic or indie flick at the vintage Music Box Theatre.
Graceland Cemetery: Visit such famous "residents" as Marshall Field, George Pullman, and others at their final resting place.
Go Swedish: Check out the Swedish enclave Andersonville for authentic Swedish restaurants and bakeries.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe