All Chicago Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-C D-F G-H I-N O-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Allerton Hotel Chicago
Named a National Historic Landmark in 1999, this limestone building . . .
Avenue Crowne Plaza Hotel and Suites Chicago Downtown
Just yards away from Michigan Avenue, this kid-friendly, high-tech. . .
Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel
This centrally located hotel in the city's Lakeview neighborhood. . .
Bridgeport Bed and Breakfast
Located in the South Side neighborhood that spawned both Mayo. . .
City Suites Hotel
European travelers love this hotel for its cozy, residential feel;. . .
This hotel's Art Deco–inspired lobby avoids feeling like a period. . .
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago/Magnificent Mile
Visitors will love the location, the bustling lobby, and the stylish. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's