- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Molokai Ferry crosses the channel every day between Lahaina (Maui) and Kaunakakai. Boats depart from Lahaina daily at 6 pm and Monday to Saturday at 7:15 am, and from Kauanakakai daily at 4 pm and Monday to Saturday at 5:15 am. The 1½-hour trip takes passengers but not cars, so arrange ahead of time for a car rental or tour at the arrival point.
Molokai Ferry (HI. 808/661–3392 or 866/307–6524. www.molokaiferry.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's