Sights & Attractions in Moloka‘i
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best of Exploring
Standing together along the highway are several houses of worship...
|Religious Sites||Central Moloka‘i|
Coffees of Hawaii
Visit the headquarters of a 500-acre Molokai coffee plantation...
|Restaurants, Farms||Central Moloka‘i|
The only way to explore Kalaupapa once you get there, this 3½-hour...
Kalaupapa Guided Mule Tour
Mount a friendly, well-trained mule and wind along a thrilling...
|Scenic Drives||Central Moloka‘i|
Kapuaiwa Coconut Grove
From far away this spot looks like a sea of coconut trees. Closer...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Central Moloka‘i|
Central Molokai's main town looks like a classic 1940s movie...
Once bustling with barges exporting pineapples, these docks now...
|Transportation Sites||Central Moloka‘i|
Palaau State Park
One of the island's few formal recreation areas, this 233-acre...
Purdy's Macadamia Nut Farm
Molokai's only working macadamia-nut farm is open for educational...
R.W. Meyer Sugar Mill and Molokai Museum
Built in 1877, the three-room, fully restored R.W. Meyer Sugar...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Moloka‘i|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe