- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Hula Shores Review
The Hotel Molokai's restaurant is the place to hang out on Molokai. The service is brisk and friendly, the food is tasty, and the atmosphere is casual. Prime-rib specials on Friday and Saturday nights draw a crowd. Every Friday from 4 to 6 pm Molokai's kupuna (old-timers) bring their instruments here for a lively jam session. Note: at this writing, Hula Shores is closed due to a fire. It's expected to reopen in 2014; call to check.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I'm dictating this into my cell phone as I walk along the path beside the Princeville golf course. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more