- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moloka‘i Restaurant Reviews
Dining on Molokai is more a matter of eating. There are no fancy restaurants, just pleasant low-key places to eat out. Try Hula Shores at the Hotel Molokai for a selection of fresh, local-style food. Other options include plate lunch, pizza, coffee shop-style sandwiches, and make-it-yourself health-food fixings.
Browse Moloka‘i Restaurants
Browse Moloka‘i Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe