Biking in Moloka‘i
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cyclists who like to eat up the miles love Molokai, since its few roads are long, straight, and extremely rural. You can really go for it—there are no traffic lights and most of the time no traffic.
Molokai Bicycle. You can rent a bike here for $25–$35 per day, depending on the model, with reductions for additional days or week-long rentals. Bike trailers (for your drinks cooler, perhaps) are also available for $12 a day or $60 for a week. 80 Mohala St., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748. 808/553–5740 or 800/709–2453. www.mauimolokaibicycle.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's