Biking in Moloka‘i
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cyclists who like to eat up the miles love Molokai, since its few roads are long, straight, and extremely rural. You can really go for it—there are no traffic lights and most of the time no traffic.
Molokai Bicycle. You can rent a bike from Molokai Bicycle in Kaunakakai. 80 Mohala St., Kaunakakai, HI, 96748. 808/553-5740 or 800/709-2453. www.mauimolokaibicycle.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe