- Kalaupapa Peninsula Hike or take a mule ride down the world's tallest sea cliffs to a fascinating, historic community that still houses a few former Hansen's disease patients.
- A waterfall hike in Halawa A fascinating guided hike through private property takes you past ancient ruins, restored taro patches, and a sparkling cascade.
- Deep-sea fishing Sport fish are plentiful in these waters, as are gorgeous views of several islands. Fishing is one of the island's great adventures.
- Closeness to nature Deep valleys, sheer cliffs, and the untamed ocean are the main attractions on Molokai.
- Papohaku Beach This 3-mile stretch of golden sand is one of the most sensational beaches in all of Hawaii. Sunsets and barbecues are perfect here.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More