Sights & Attractions in Moloka‘i
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Moloka‘i
|A-J K-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Standing together along the highway are several houses of worship...
|Religious Sites||Central Moloka‘i|
Coffees of Hawaii
Visit the headquarters of a 500-acre Molokai coffee plantation...
|Restaurants, Farms||Central Moloka‘i|
The only way to explore Kalaupapa once you get there, this 3½-hour...
Department of Parks, Land and Natural Resources
All of Hawaii's beaches are free and public. None of the beaches...
Destination Molokai Visitors Bureau
Ask about a brochure with up-to-date listings of vacation rentals...
Halawa Beach Park
The vigorous water that gouged the steep, spectacular Halawa...
Hawaiians lived in this valley as far back as AD 650, making...
|Bodies of Water, Trails||East Moloka‘i|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's