- Kalaupapa Peninsula Hike or take a mule ride down the world's tallest sea cliffs to a fascinating, historic community that still houses a few former Hansen's disease patients.
- A waterfall hike in Halawa A fascinating guided hike through private property takes you past ancient ruins, restored taro patches, and a sparkling cascade.
- Deep-sea fishing Sport fish are plentiful in these waters, as are gorgeous views of several islands. Fishing is one of the island's great adventures.
- Closeness to nature Deep valleys, sheer cliffs, and the untamed ocean are the main attractions on Molokai.
- Papohaku Beach This 3-mile stretch of golden sand is one of the most sensational beaches in all of Hawaii. Sunsets and barbecues are perfect here.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More