- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you've brought your laptop with you to Maui, you should have no problem checking email or connecting to the Internet. Most major hotels and resorts offer high-speed access in rooms or public areas. If you're staying at a small inn or bed-and-breakfast without Internet access, ask the proprietor for the nearest café or coffee shop with wireless access.
Cybercafés. Cybercafes lists more than 4,000 Internet cafés worldwide. www.cybercafes.com.
JiWire. This company has a free smartphone app for locating Wi-Fi hotspots around the world. www.jiwire.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe