- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you have a week or more on Maui, you may want to set aside a day or two for a trip to Molokai or Lanai. Tour operators such as Trilogy offer day-trip packages to Lanai, which include snorkeling and a van tour of the island. Ferries are available to both islands and have room for your golf clubs and mountain bike. (The Molokai channel can be rough, so avoid ferry travel on a blustery day.)
If you prefer to travel to Molokai or Lanai by air, and you're not averse to flying on 4- to 12-seaters, your best bet is a small air taxi. Book with Pacific Wings for flights to Hana, Maui, or Kalaupapa and Molokai, as well as the main airports.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's