Sights & Attractions in Maui
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Wailea and Farther South
Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve
South of Makena Beach, the road fades away into a vast territory...
|Bodies of Water||Wailea and Farther South|
Coastal Nature Trail
A 1.5-mile-long paved beach walk allows you to stroll among Wailea's...
|Trails||Wailea and Farther South|
Makena Beach State Park
Although it's commonly known as Big Beach, this part of the shoreline...
|Parks||Wailea and Farther South|
The Shops at Wailea
Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., and the sumptuous Cos Bar lure...
|Stores / Malls||Wailea and Farther South|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $269 -- Maui 4-Star Beachfront Resort & Spa, Reg. $489 BookIt.com
- $199 -- Hawaii: Waikiki 4-Star Resort in Summer, Save 50% Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
- $785 & up -- 3-Nt. Kauai Getaways incl. Air, Upgraded Car Pleasant Holidays
- $1499 & up -- Oceanview: 7-Night Hawaii Cruise, R/T Honolulu Norwegian Cruise Line
- $13.29 & up -- Car Rentals across Hawaii CarRentals.com