Sights & Attractions in Maui
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Maui
|A-B C-H I-K L-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
4th Marine Division Memorial Park
Up Kokomo Road in Haiku you'll find a large puu (volcanic cinder...
Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve
South of Makena Beach, the road fades away into a vast territory...
|Bodies of Water||Wailea and Farther South|
Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum
Maui's largest landowner, A&B was one of the "Big Five" companies...
|Museums / Galleries||Kahului and Wailuku|
Alii Kula Lavender
Make time for tea and a scone at this lavender farm with a falcon's...
This repository of the largest and best collection of Hawaiian...
|Houses / Mansions||Kahului and Wailuku|
A local favorite, this is a big stretch of comfortable golden...
|Beaches||North Shore Maui|
Baldwin Home Museum
If you want some insight into 19th-century life in Hawaii, this...
|Houses / Mansions||Lahaina|
Planted in 1873, this massive tree is the largest of its kind...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's