- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lobby Lounge at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Lobby Lounge at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea Review
This lofty resort's lobby lounge is perfect when you want live Hawaiian music, a bit of hula, freshly prepared sushi, and artisanal cocktails all in one sitting. Gorgeous orange ceilings, stark-white stone columns and modern wicker furnishing pull off understated look quite well. The colorful sunset over Lanai isn't too shabby either.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We arrived on Thanksgiving day about 12:30 pm. Read more
We just got back from our 12-day vacation on Maui to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Read more
I'm going to be in Cleveland, OH for the Gay Games in August 2014 (gg9cle.com) and then making my way back to Sydney via the West Coast of the USA.
I'm an ardent yachtie (I'll be sailing in the Gay Games) Read more
· News & Features
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year. ... Read more
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal.... Read more
For when the kids get bored of building sandcastles while the parents hang out at the tiki bar, here are... Read more