- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maui 2014
Market Fresh Bistro
Market Fresh Bistro Review
This hard-to-find restaurant tucked into a courtyard serves farm-to-table food prepared by chef Justin Pardo, formerly of Union Square Café in New York City. In addition to locally grown and produced ingredients, he nods to healthful eating by using reductions and infused oils rather than butter. Representative dishes include the Upcountry vegetable salad and creative fresh fish preparations. Brunch is served on Sunday only; prix-fixe farm dinners ($60) are held Thursday night and reservations are required.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
We are traveling to Maui for 2 weeks in Apr-May. Read more
· News & Features
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where ... Read more
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year.... Read more
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal.... Read more