- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maui 2014
Casanova Italian Restaurant & Deli
Casanova Italian Restaurant & Deli Review
Casanova brings in some big acts, including Kool and the Gang, Los Lobos, Taj Majal, and electro DJs from the mainland. Most Friday and Saturday nights attract a hip, local scene with live bands and eclectic DJs spinning house, funk, and world music. Wednesday is for Wild Wahine (code for ladies get in free), which can be on the smarmy side, but hey, a vacation is a "no judgment" zone. There's a $5 to $25 cover.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where ... Read more
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year.... Read more
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal.... Read more