- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maui 2014
Sansei Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Sansei Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar Review
The fun atmosphere here is just as popular among locals and visitors, and the feel of the place is brighter and more casual than the resort-style polish of its sister restaurant in Kapalua. It always draws a good crowd on karaoke nights (Thursday to Saturday) when sushi and appetizers are half off from 10 pm to 1 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
We are traveling to Maui for 2 weeks in Apr-May. Read more
· News & Features
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where ... Read more
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year.... Read more
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal.... Read more