- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maui 2014
Heavenly Spa by Westin at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa
Heavenly Spa by Westin at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa Review
Reward yourself at this spa with an exquisite lime-sugar body scrub for better circulation or a green-papaya milk bath in a hydrotherapy tub to ease sore muscles. Other options include a cabana massage (for couples, too) and sunburn relief with a nurturing aloe and dilo blend. Facial and body treatments use the high-end French skin-care line Sothys and eco-friendly EmerginC organic products. The retail space also carries local Ola products. While you wait for your treatment, sip on ambrosia tea or pineapple-mint water in the posh, ocean-view waiting room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
· News & Features
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where ... Read more
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year.... Read more
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal.... Read more