- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Maui 2014
Oo Farm Review
About a mile from Alii Kula Lavender are 8 acres of organic salad greens, herbs, vegetables, coffee, cocoa, fruits, and berries—all of it headed directly to restaurants in Lahaina. Oo Farm is owned and operated by the restaurateurs responsible for some of Maui's finest dining establishments, and more than 300 pounds of its produce end up on diners' plates every week. Reserve a space for the midday tours, which include an informational walk around the pastoral grounds and a pick-your-own gourmet alfresco lunch, supervised by a chef. Cap off the experience with house-grown, roasted, and brewed coffee, and some of the yummiest chocolate in the state. Reservations are necessary.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where ... Read more
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year.... Read more
When on Maui, you'll have no trouble finding a good meal.... Read more