- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wailuku First Friday
Wailuku sheds its reputation as a quiet, sleepy town for First Friday, a lively block party that shuts down all of Market Street between 5:30 pm and 10 pm on the first Friday of each month. At last count about 4,000 people were turning out for good eats, local music, and a bit of retail therapy. Businesses hold wine-and-cheese receptions and other special events while performers appear on multiple stages set up along the charming block. Arrive early, as the nearby parking lot gets full by 6 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's