- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Maui has a number of golf tournaments, most of which are of professional caliber and worth watching. Many are also televised nationally.
Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Held in January on Kapalua's Plantation Course, this tournament is an attention-getter—the first official PGA tour event. 2000 Plantation Club Dr., Lahaina, HI, 96761. 808/665–9160 or. www.kapalua.com/golf/hyundai-tournament-champions.
Kapalua Clambake Pro-Am. A clambake feast at the Ritz-Carlton tops off the Kapalua Clambake Pro-Am in June. 300 Kapalua Dr., Lahaina, HI, 96761. 808/665–3759. www.kapaluamaui.com.
Ka Lima O Maui Celebrity 100. Every May, self-proclaimed "lunatic" golfers play from sunrise to sunset in Wailea's annual Ka Lima O Maui Celebrity 100, a fund-raiser for a local charity. 100 Wailea Golf Club Dr., Kihei, HI, 96753. 808/875–7450. www.kalimaomaui.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's