- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Maui
The Road to Hana: Each curve of this legendary cliffside road pulls you deeper into the lush green rain forest of Maui's eastern shore.
Haleakala National Park: Explore the lava bombs, cinder cones, and silverswords at the gasp-inducing, volcanic summit of Haleakala, the House of the Sun.
Ho'okipa Beach: On Maui's North Shore, the world's top windsurfers will dazzle you as they maneuver above the waves like butterflies shot from cannons.
Wai'anapanapa State Park: Head to East Maui and take a dip at the stunning black-sand beach or in the cave pool where an ancient princess once hid.
Resorts, Resorts, Resorts: Opulent gardens, pools, restaurants, and golf courses make Maui's resorts
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's