- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Island Air and go! Mokulele are the only commercial airlines serving Lanai City. All flights to the island depart from Oahu's Honolulu International Airport.
If you're staying at the Hotel Lanai or either Four Seasons hotel, you'll be met at the airport or ferry dock by a bus that shuttles between the resorts and Lanai City. A different shuttle will pick you up if you're renting a Jeep or minivan from Lanai City Service.
If you're not taking a shuttle, bus drivers at the ferry docks will herd you onto the appropriate bus and take you into town for $10 per person. Advance reservations aren't necessary (or even possible), but be prepared for a little confusion on the dock.
Island Air (800/652–6541. www.islandair.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's