Sights & Attractions in Lana‘i
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Garden of the Gods
This preternatural plateau is scattered with boulders of different...
|Geological Sites||Lana‘i City|
Ka Lokahi o Ka Malamalama Church
Built in 1938, this picturesque painted wooden church provided...
|Religious Sites||Lana‘i City|
Hawaiian sandalwood, olive, and ebony trees characterize Hawaii's...
A tidy plantation town, built in 1924 by Jim Dole to accommodate...
The site of a Hawaiian village dating from AD 900, Manele Bay...
|Bodies of Water||Lana‘i City|
This 12.8-mile four-wheel-drive trail along a fern- and pine-clad...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's