- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Chef Nobuyuki "Nobu" Matsuhisa offers his signature new-style Japanese cuisine in this open-air, relaxed luxury venue. This is fine dining without the stress, as black-clad waiters present dish after dish of beautifully seasoned, raw and lightly cooked seafood flown in directly from Alaska and Japan. Pale-gray wicker couches on the veranda provide comfortable sink-in seating, while inside diners relax around natural wood tables. An omakase (chef's choice) multicourse menu makes it easy for first-timers. This simple yet elegant establishment is as much about the experience as it is about the food itself, but brace yourself for a significant bill at meal's end.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more