- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
No Ka Oi Grindz Lanai
No Ka Oi Grindz Lanai Review
A local favorite, this lunchroom-style café has a shaded picnic table in the landscaped front yard and five more tables in the no-frills interior. The innovative menu, which changes frequently, includes such delicacies as kimchi fried rice, pork fritter sandwiches, and massive plate lunches. Sit outside and watch the town drive by.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
I know there are plenty of forums and questions and guides to the Hana Highway. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more