- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Lanai City Grille
Lanai City Grille Review
Simple white walls hung with local art, lazily turning ceiling fans, and unobtrusive service provide the backdrop for a menu designed and supervised by celebrity-chef Beverly Gannon. Crab cakes, pulled-pork wontons, or steamed manila clams are a great way to start the evening. Baby field greens are artfully presented. The entrées are on the meaty side for Hawaii, and should satisfy serious appetites. The dining room is a friendly and comfortable alternative to the Four Seasons, and a convenient, if sometimes noisy, gathering place for large parties.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more