- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
The Spa at Manele
The Spa at Manele Review
Granite floors, eucalyptus steam rooms, and private cabanas set the scene for indulgence. State-of-the-art pampering enlists a panoply of oils and lotions that would have pleased Cleopatra. The Makai Ritual includes a hehi lani foot treatment, signature Makala massage, and scalp-conditioning massage. The banana-coconut scrub and pineapple-citrus polish treatments are delicious. Afterward, relax in the sauna or steam room. Massages in private oceanfront hale (houses) are available for singles or couples.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more