- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lanai Hotel Reviews
The range of lodgings is limited on Lanai. Essentially there are only three resort options: the two Four Seasons Resorts Lanai (at Manele Bay and Upcountry at the Lodge at Koele) and the venerable Hotel Lanai. A good alternative is looking into house rentals, which give you a feel for everyday life on the island. Make sure to book far in advance. Note: Maui County has regulations concerning vacation rentals; to avoid disappointment, always contact the property manager or owner and ask if the accommodation has the proper permits and is in compliance with local laws.
Browse Lanai Hotels
Browse Lanai Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Hawaii Cruise on Norwegian, R/T Honolulu American Express Travel