Horseback Riding in Lana‘i
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A horseback ride can be a memorable experience on the island.
Stables at Koele. The subtle beauty of the high country slowly reveals itself to horseback riders. Two-hour adventures traverse leafy trails with scenic overlooks. Well-trained horses take riders (must be over over 8 years old and under 225 pounds) of all skill levels. Prices range from $130 for a 90-minute group ride to $300 for a two-hour private ride. A four person carriage ride is $150 an hour. Lessons are also available. Book rides at the Four Seasons Resort Lodge at Koele or with Lanai Grand Adventures. 1 Keomuku Hwy., Lanai City, HI, 96763. 808/563–9385, or. www.lanaigrandadventures.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's