- Seclusion and serenity Lanai is small; local motion is slow motion. Get into the spirit and go home rested instead of exhausted.
- Garden of the Gods Walk amid the eerie red-rock spires that Hawaiians still believe to be a sacred spot. The ocean views are magnificent, too; sunset is a good time to visit.
- A dive at Cathedrals Explore underwater pinnacle formations and mysterious caverns illuminated by shimmering rays of light.
- Dole Park Hang out in the shade of the Cook pines in Lanai City and talk story with the locals for a taste of old-time Hawaii.
- Hit the water at Hulopoe Beach This beach may have it all good swimming, a shady park for perfect picnicking, great reefs for snorkeling, and sometimes schools of spinner dolphins.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More