- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Lanai City Grille
Lanai City Grille Review
Simple white walls hung with local art, lazily turning ceiling fans, and unobtrusive service provide the backdrop for a menu designed and supervised by celebrity-chef Beverly Gannon. Crab cakes, pulled-pork wontons, or steamed manila clams are a great way to start the evening. Baby field greens are artfully presented. The entrées are on the meaty side for Hawaii, and should satisfy serious appetites. The dining room is a friendly and comfortable alternative to the Four Seasons, and a convenient, if sometimes noisy, gathering place for large parties.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
We were so happy to escape the cold of Idaho in January to escape to warm Hawaii. Read more
I am planning a trip to Kauai and Maui for 10 days total. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more