- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
The Dining Room
The Dining Room Review
Reflecting the resort's country-manor ambience, this peaceful and romantic octagonal restaurant is fine dining at its informal best. Terra-cotta walls and soft peach lighting flatter everyone, and intimate tables are spaced to allow for private conversations. The four-course tasting menu, with optional wine pairings, changes weekly, and features such delicacies as Hawaii Island Kahua Ranch beef or lamb, Molokai venison, Kona fish or shellfish, and Hamakua mushrooms. Service is quietly attentive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
WHen travelling I'm usually a self-planner, using the great advice from this site and guide books to plan out my travels. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more