Nightlife & the Arts in Lana‘i
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lanai is certainly not known for its nightlife. A handful of places stay open past 9 pm. At the resorts, excellent piano music or light live entertainment makes for a quiet, romantic evening. Another alternative is star watching from the beaches or watching the full moon rise in all its glory.
Browse Lana‘i Nightlife
Browse Lana‘i Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's