- Seclusion and serenity Lanai is small; local motion is slow motion. Get into the spirit and go home rested instead of exhausted.
- Garden of the Gods Walk amid the eerie red-rock spires that Hawaiians still believe to be a sacred spot. The ocean views are magnificent, too; sunset is a good time to visit.
- A dive at Cathedrals Explore underwater pinnacle formations and mysterious caverns illuminated by shimmering rays of light.
- Dole Park Hang out in the shade of the Cook pines in Lanai City and talk story with the locals for a taste of old-time Hawaii.
- Hit the water at Hulopoe Beach This beach may have it all good swimming, a shady park for perfect picnicking, great reefs for snorkeling, and sometimes schools of spinner dolphins.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More