Lana‘i Travel Guide
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Hawaii 2014
Plan Your Lana‘i Vacation
With no traffic or traffic lights and miles of open space, Lanai seems lost in time, and that can be a good thing. Small (141 square miles) and sparsely populated, it is the smallest inhabited Hawaiian Island and has just 3,500 residents, most of them living Upcountry.
The range of lodgings is limited on Lanai. Essentially there are only three resort options: the two Four Seasons Resorts Lanai (at Manele Bay and Upcountry...read more
Lanai has a wide range of choices for dining, from simple plate-lunch local eateries to fancy, upscale, gourmet resort restaurants. ...read more
Things To Do in Lana‘i
You can easily explore Lanai City and the island's...read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more