- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Josselin's Tapas Bar & Grill
Josselin's Tapas Bar & Grill Review
Chef Jean-Marie Josselin, one of the pioneers of Hawaiian regional cuisine, has a winner with this fun, sophisticated small-plates restaurant. After the roaming sangria cart rolls up with concoctions containing lilikoi and lychee, the feast is on. The menu changes frequently, but expect a wide range of Hawaiian-influenced, Asian, and Western choices to satisfy all palates. The idea is to share a variety of choices. The tempura ahi roll with beurre blanc is especially tasty. Or try the Kauai shrimp and duck tacos with pineapple salsa, the pumpkin ravioli, or the sesame-crusted mahi and braised pork belly with apple kim chee. The only drawback is the very noisy dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
· News & Features
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year. ... Read more
So you think you know Kauai?... Read more
Being bohemian in the big city is so passé.... Read more