- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anini Beach Park
Anini Beach Park Review
Anini Beach. A great family park, Anini features one of the longest and widest fringing reefs in all Hawaii, creating a shallow lagoon that is good for snorkeling and kids splashing about. It is safe in all but the highest of winter surf. The reef follows the shoreline for some 2 miles and extends 1,600 feet offshore at its widest point. There's a narrow ribbon of sandy beach and lots of grass and shade, as well as a campground at the western end and a small boat ramp. Amenities: parking; showers; toilets; lifeguard. Best for: walking; swimming; sunrise.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
My wife and I arrived at our hotel, the Westin Maui, just before sunset. Read more
· News & Features
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year.... Read more
So you think you know Kauai?... Read more
Being bohemian in the big city is so passé.... Read more