- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Poipu Plantation Resort
At a Glance
- attractively furnished
- full breakfast at B&B
- three-night minimum
Check Rates from our Partners
Poipu Plantation Resort Review
Plumeria, ti, and other tropical foliage create a lush landscape for this resort, which rents four rooms in a bed-and-breakfast–style plantation home and seven one- and two-bedroom cottage apartments. All cottage units have wood floors and full kitchens and are decorated in light, airy shades. The 1930's plantation home has two rooms with private baths and two suites, and it has recently undergone a major renovation. A full complimentary breakfast is served daily for those staying in the main house. A minimum three-night stay is required, but rates decrease with the length of stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film “Lava Luau” can be seen on the web if you have a high speed internet connection. Read more
I'm back, the laundry is done, and it's time to start my trip report.
I just finished putting together a photo album - hopefully the link will work. It's the quick version of the report: https://picasaweb.google.com/107255467248504604599/HawaiiTrip2014?authkey=Gv1sRgCKyj4easp5qOqwE Read more
· News & Features
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year. ... Read more
So you think you know Kauai?... Read more
Being bohemian in the big city is so passé.... Read more