- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kauai Pasta Review
This simple yet elegant establishment offers some of the best Italian food on the island at moderate prices. Their specials are delicious, and their 10-inch pizzettas make a fine meal for one. The adjacent and chic KP Lounge stays open late, offering a handsome hideout for tasty appetizers such as vine-ripened tomato bruschetta and crispy calamari with togarashi and soy-lemon aioli. Their signature drink menu has a few gems, including a rosemary and ginger margarita, and a basil and coconut mojito. There's a branch in Lihue that also serves lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
I need to be in Hilo for 2 days but would prefer to stay in the Kona side. Read more
· News & Features
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year. ... Read more
So you think you know Kauai?... Read more
Being bohemian in the big city is so passé.... Read more