- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
West Kauai Technology & Visitor Center
West Kauai Technology & Visitor Center Review
Cultural information and local exhibits highlight this museum-style resource center in the middle of Waimea town. Weekly events include historic walks and lei making with reservations required. This small center has a gift shop with island-made items, Niihau shell jewelry, books, and more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are half way through our annual winter trip to the island of Hawaii. Read more
JANUARY 2014 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO THE BIG ISLAND:
HOOKED ON HILO; KOHALA COAST IS COSTLY!
Recommended: 5/5 stars:
Shipman House Bed & Breakfast Inn
on “Reed's Island” i Read more
WHen travelling I'm usually a self-planner, using the great advice from this site and guide books to plan out my travels. Read more
· News & Features
Humpback whales are Hawaii's other visitors that show up every year. ... Read more
So you think you know Kauai?... Read more
Being bohemian in the big city is so passé.... Read more