Nightlife & the Arts in Kauai
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kauai Nightlife & the Arts
|A-J K-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Traditional Japanese celebrations in honor of loved ones who have...
Nestled in a bamboo forest draped in bougainvillea and flowering...
Duke's Barefoot Bar
This is one of the liveliest bars in Nawiliwili. Contemporary...
Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau
What used to be called Drums of Paradise has a new name and a...
The sleepy North Shore stays awake—until 10:30, that is—each...
Hanalei Slack Key Concerts
Relax to the instrumental music form created by Hawaiian paniolo...
This open-air bar and restaurant is on the property of the Kauai...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Kauai Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's